Step 2: Click on Settings>Import on your list.
Step 3: There are 2 ways to import your list. You can import via a .csv file or you can connect via your database.
Import via CSV #
Click on import via csv and upload your csv file here. Click here to download a sample csv file.
Import via external SQL Database #
You can connect your database by simply filling up the following credentials:
- Server Type: MySQL or SQL Server
- Hostname: The hostname of your database server, can also be your IP address
- Port: The port where your external database is listening for a connection.
- Database name: Your Database name as you see it in a tool like PhpMyAdmin
Table name Your Database table name where your emails are stored.
- Email column: The column that identified the email address
- Ignored columns: Which column should be ignored and not imported. Multiple columns should be separated by commas.
Click on Connect and Import
Your list has been imported.