Inbox warming is the term commonly used by professionals when referring to the process of getting a new domain or email inbox prepared for an email outreach campaign. This process is performed by gradually increasing the number of emails you send, receive, reply to, and read daily to strengthen your email server’s reputation across various Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
Why Is Inbox Warming Important?
Warming up an inbox is important for numerous reasons as the process comes with numerous benefits for both your domain as well as an email address. Below are some of the various benefits that come with warming up an inbox.
- Maintaining/Improving Email Deliverability
- Increasing your Sender reputation with ISPs
- Increases the total number of outgoing emails your domain can safely send
- Helps to prevent your domain from accidentally being considered spam
- Keeps your outgoing emails out of spam traps
How Do I Warm Up My Email Inbox?
To warm up an inbox, you simply need to send out daily emails and use your inbox as you normally would. Or you can simply sync your email address to our platform and we will handle the rest.